Suggestions for cordless and 7050?

Joe_57 schrieb:
If You can hear a dialtone after picking up Your DECT phone (and place calls), there should be a mistake in the FritzBox setup.
Your PHONE1 is not set up to answer "all incomming calls". :noidea:

Give us a Signature please.

No he has already said he does not get a dial tone.

BJLUV

If you do not get a dial tone then your phone is the problem. The box is getting your calls but the connection to your phone is wrong. This seems to be where your problem is. You will have to play around with the wires or connections till you get a dial tone from the fritzbox with your DECT phone. Then as I have written above and joe has written above you have to make sure that all incoming calls are going to FON1

darbid schrieb:
Then as I have written above and joe has written above you have to make sure that all incoming calls are going to FON1

please tell me how to do this.... i have until this week to return this DECT phone is it wont work...

bjluv schrieb:
please tell me how to do this.... i have until this week to return this DECT phone is it wont work...
There is no point until you get a dial tone. You need to be working on getting a dial tone in the dect phone. You need to find out what PINS are used in Finland for the phone. Also you need to explain exactly how you have connected your phone.

so You got a simple wiring problem with Your adaptor.
The FB 7050 is using pin 3+4 (RL11-Jack) to connect phones.

darbid schrieb:
There is no point until you get a dial tone. You need to be working on getting a dial tone in the dect phone. You need to find out what PINS are used in Finland for the phone. Also you need to explain exactly how you have connected your phone.

i have exactly connected an end of the phone to the base of the DECT and the other to an adapter that came with FBF and then connected the adapter to FBF Fon1...If you want picx, i can take them...

bjluv schrieb:
i have exactly connected an end of the phone to the base of the DECT and the other to an adapter that came with FBF and then connected the adapter to FBF Fon1...If you want picx, i can take them...

read what Joe has said as this looks like your problem. I see that the Doro540r is not available in the UK but is available in Australia (great place ;) ) In Australia the pins are wrong for the frtizbox and we had to make a special cord to change the pins around.

darbid schrieb:
read what Joe has said as this looks like your problem.
read what he said...but i can send picx in few mins...
i am not sure if im clear---

adapter that came with FBF
What kind of adapter (color!!!) Is it a german style TAE?

btw: nobody knows where You are living (country) and what box setup (german/international) You are using.

Joe_57 schrieb:
What kind of adapter (color!!!) Is it a german style TAE?

btw: nobody knows where You are living (country) and what box setup (german/international) You are using.

it is the dark (black) RJ11 adapter for Analogue telephone line that came with FBF and im living in Finland... I have FBF WLAN 7050 Annex A which is International

this is the back of the dect phone
the left one is to the mains for the power and the right one is the phone line

this is the back of the FBF WLAN 7050

Picture of the FBF with adapter

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
nice signature.....looks familiar ;)

So you have an english version with very very old firmware. Do not forget to send a complaint letter to AVM that they have not updated the enlglish firmware YET.

I am not sure if the FON1 and 2 connections for the international version are the same as the German boxes or not. One would presume they are different.

You said above that the connection from your doro phone is too wide. Does that mean it is a RJ45?

Do a google search to see what pins are used for analogue phones in Finland. Maybe have a look at a finnish WIKI about phone connections or something.

Wat is that 4:
this is the back of the dect phone
There are 2 wires conncted to the phone. The right one has to go directly to the FBF, the left one... maybe power supply??

Joe_57 schrieb:
Wat is that 4:

There are 2 wires conncted to the phone. The right one has to go directly to the FBF, the left one... maybe power supply??

it is the base of the phone...
yup said that already... the left one is the power and the right one goes to the FBF thru an adapter...since it is wider than the Fon1 behind the FBF

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
On the back of the Doro phone does it have the CE Certified sticker. If so then you should not use an adapter.

darbid schrieb:
nice signature.....looks familiar ;)
yup had to work on urs real quick...thnx :p

darbid schrieb:
So you have an english version with very very old firmware. Do not forget to send a complaint letter to AVM that they have not updated the enlglish firmware YET.
Was told im gonna get a new firmwire in about a week & half...

darbid schrieb:
I am not sure if the FON1 and 2 connections for the international version are the same as the German boxes or not. One would presume they are different.

You said above that the connection from your doro phone is too wide. Does that mean it is a RJ45?
too wide to fit into the FBF so I used the adapter... I think it is sure RJ45

darbid schrieb:
Do a google search to see what pins are used for analogue phones in Finland. Maybe have a look at a finnish WIKI about phone connections or something.

sure on that...now

darbid schrieb:
On the back of the Doro phone does it have the CE Certified sticker. If so then you should not use an adapter.

yeah it has it....but that means it wont enter the FBF port for Fon1:confused:

bjluv schrieb:
yeah it has it....but that means it wont enter the FBF port for Fon1:confused:
Ok so that is strange. The Doro540r is compliant with the EC directives so it works without an adapter with the fritzbox. If the connection does not fit do you have another cord with the smaller rj11 end on it which is what the fritzbox needs? Do you have an old phone there with one of these connections. Ask the neighbours or someone to do a quick check. Other wise you should go and buy one tomorrow.

Mazbe someone else can help you to tell you if the adapters that AVM supplies can be used.

darbid schrieb:
Ok so that is strange. The Doro540r is compliant with the EC directives so it works without an adapter with the fritzbox. If the connection does not fit do you have another cord with the smaller rj11 end on it which is what the fritzbox needs? Do you have an old phone there with one of these connections. Ask the neighbours or someone to do a quick check. Other wise you should go and buy one tomorrow

i do have one...let me go get it ...
Now you are a Genius!!!! It worked like charm :p
Thnx a million times for your help...i am so so so grateful...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I am really shure, You are using the wrong adapter.
Please tell me if the phone is working probably on a standard leased line (no FBF!!!) or not.

thnx darbid and joe_57
u did make me smile... i am so happy!!!

Hi bjluv /dido50,

glad you got the problem solved :) I had suggested it's a cable problem over at voipbuster's forum too *g*

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.