Mod for no rings on Festnetz anonymous calls, is it possible?

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
With the new firm for 7050 there is the possibility to reject anonymous calls. But for several reason this is no good for me.
I'm lookin for a way to do not have rings. But I don't wanna refuse the call, instead I want phones NOT ringing if the Festnetz call is anonymous.
Is it possible to add a mod in the pseudo image?

Maybe this could work:
Rufumleitung.JPG

Just check it out and give feedback please.

Joe

Great! It worked, but the number 9 didn't work, it forwared the call somewhere else, so there was an answer to the call. Instead I had to put the same number as my festnetz number and now it doesn't ring and no answer/forward anymore.
Thank you.

Redirecting the call to its incoming number is a very easy and stupid simple way to present a buys tone to the caller! :dance:

Die Lösung mit dem Rückwärtsverweis auf die eingehende Festnetznummer (was ja zu einem Belegt-Zeichen führt) ist genau so einfach wie genial! :dance:

@admin:
Diesen Thread bitte schliessen und nach "Telefonie" verlegen.

Joe

There is a problem, this good trick works with every call! I wanted it to work only on anonymous incoming landline calls, but in this way it works also on sip incoming calls.....

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.