how set time fritzbox

laurens7

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I'm using my 7170 as ata.
I can't find an option to connect to a timeserver, so how can I set the time?(I can only set GTM+1, but not the time).
How can I set the time and date?(telnet?)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
must change the "time server". What is your location (country-city)? - so we can find the correct time server for your place.

must change the "time server". What is your location (country-city)? - so we can find the correct time server for your place.

09-belgium. I always use the ntp.belnet.be timeserver

edit:found it!

ntpclient {
server_list = "0.europe.pool.ntp.org";

but it didn't work

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
What does it mean "it didn't work"? "0.europe.pool.ntp.org" is the FRITZ standard time server and -together with the basic configuration of the box- should always show the European (summer or winter) time for any event registered by the box (call list, event log etc.).

Possible reason might be the use only as an ata. If you connect DSL directly through FRITZ it should work. Try this and if FRITZ gets the right time working stand alone this would be the proof that the use of FRITZ limited as ata is the reason for the time matter.

Give it a try also in your actual configuration dialing #83*hhmmDDMMYYYY* on an analog telephone connected to one of FRITZ analog telephone connections.

Possible reason might be the use only as an ata. If you connect DSL directly through FRITZ it should work. Try this and if FRITZ gets the right time working stand alone this would be the proof that the use of FRITZ limited as ata is the reason for the time matter.

Give it a try also in your actual configuration dialing #83*hhmmDDMMYYYY* on an analog telephone connected to one of FRITZ analog telephone connections.

I lose the manual time after every reboot :(

The logs give me the correct time, but the fritzbox says no time configured.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.