Fritz!App Fon akzeptiert keine eingehenden Anrufe

alexl7

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hallo!
I use Fritz box 7590 and the latest application Fritz app Fon 2.12.1 on the Huawei Pura 70 Pro phone, I followed all the AVM recommendations to fix the problems,
but unfortunately they did not help, I also tried other versions, older AVM software) but the result is the same, An old phone running Android 7.0 receives calls without problems, are there any additional settings to solve the problem with receiving calls?
Herzlichen Danke!

I would suspect the powersaving to be the reason. - Try to disable any Powersaving oder battery optimisation in the app settings for fritz app.

Huawei does this very heavily...

[Edit Novize: Gelöschten/zerstörten Beitrag wieder hergestellt - Threadvandalismus wird nicht geduldet]

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
I would suspect the powersaving to be the reason. - Try to disable any Powersaving oder battery optimisation in the app settings for fritz app.

Huawei does this very heavily...
Yes, thanks, I checked this parameter several times, but it is always enabled, now I managed to find an old version that works for reception stably (2.7.0 Beta), perhaps AVM will fix this problem in the future! thx!

Do you have an active VPN connection from your smartphone to your fritzbox as prescribed by avm?

Do you have an active VPN connection from your smartphone to your fritzbox as prescribed by avm?
Hallo, I tried it in different ways, both from my home network and via VPN, the result is the same, the phone does not see incoming calls, but as soon as I downgraded the software version up to 2.7.0 Beta, it started receiving calls, apparently AVM made some changes in subsequent versions, perhaps they will fix this in the future.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.