convert a german 7170 annex B to an english 7170 annex A possible?

laurens7

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Is it possible to change the firmware from 29.04 to 58.04?
How should I do that? (the most easy way)
Is there a huge difference between 29.04 and 58.04 when using annex A(pstn)?

(I know I can convert an german 29.04 to an english 29.04 and set it to annex A).

thanks in advance

As far as I know and read in this forum there is no difference between the 29... and the 58...

I am just trying this too, I converted a 7050 to annex A and worked with the German firmware for some time, which worked OK. When I converted it to the English firmware the speed (reported at least!) increased from about 3000 to over 7000! Now I have the same problem with the 7170, it is now in English but with slow speeds, as the firmware is the 29 Recovery for Annex B. I suspect the 58 Annex A version would give better speeds, but it seems it is not easy to convert. Any advice (positive or negative, English or German) appreciated!!

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.