[Problem] Can't place fully specified domestic calls via Fritz!App Fon for Android

janoka

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi there,

I installed Fritz!App Fon 1.65 on my Motorola XPRT (Android 2.2.2) and it works great, but I have a weird problem. I have Landesvorwahl 00 and 36 and Ortsvorwahl 06 and 1 specified in my Fritz!Box 7240 (I live in Budapest, Hungary).
In the VOIP provider settings, I have checkboxes for 00, 36, 1, but not for 06. This setup has been working fine for me for years.

Now all my Hungarian phonenumbers are stored in my phone as +361... or +3630... etc, with the plus sign and the country code for Hungary. Calling them through Fon doesn't work, I get an "invalid number" audio message or error beeps. If I replace + with 00, it still does not work. If I start the number with 0630 or 061 (06 is the prefix for the local area codes), for some strange reason it works (it gets converted to 0036...). If I call any other country (+4420..., +1212...), it also works, both with + and 00. I use Betamax btw. (Actionvoip, Poivy).

To make it even more interesting, if I replace the country setup in the Fritz!Box with anything else, e.g. German, than I can dial the +36 numbers without any problem (and the German ones as well). Unfortunately this is not a viable solution, because then we lose the ability to short-dial the local numbers from our home phones.

Any ideas?

(Sorry for writing in English, I'll understand the German replies just can't write German).

Also, if someone could tell me how to determine what the exact phone number is that Fritz!App Fon sends to the Fritz!Box, I'd appreciate it. Since the call fails, it does not show up in the call list on the Fritz!Box.

Hi there,

I installed Fritz!App Fon 1.65 on my Motorola XPRT (Android 2.2.2) and it works great, but I have a weird problem. I have Landesvorwahl 00 and 36 and Ortsvorwahl 06 and 1 specified in my Fritz!Box 7240 (I live in Budapest, Hungary).
In the VOIP provider settings, I have checkboxes for 00, 36, 1, but not for 06. This setup has been working fine for me for years.

Now all my Hungarian phonenumbers are stored in my phone as +361... or +3630... etc, with the plus sign and the country code for Hungary. Calling them through Fon doesn't work, I get an "invalid number" audio message or error beeps. If I replace + with 00, it still does not work. If I start the number with 0630 or 061 (06 is the prefix for the local area codes), for some strange reason it works (it gets converted to 0036...). If I call any other country (+4420..., +1212...), it also works, both with + and 00. I use Betamax btw. (Actionvoip, Poivy).

To make it even more interesting, if I replace the country setup in the Fritz!Box with anything else, e.g. German, than I can dial the +36 numbers without any problem (and the German ones as well). Unfortunately this is not a viable solution, because then we lose the ability to short-dial the local numbers from our home phones.

Any ideas?

(Sorry for writing in English, I'll understand the German replies just can't write German).

I have exactly the same problem as the one exhaustively explained by Janoka.
Any clue from anybody?

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.