What do you think about my dsl opertional data?

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
I've the 7050 patched in annex A and I have these data, what do you think?

Anhänge

• dsl.JPG
    dsl.JPG
    131.2 KB · Aufrufe: 44
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Are they so bad?

Hi zooster,
as I don't know for what period time the error counts in the lower part of screen are, I can't say whether this is good (long time) or bad (very short, say a few minutes).

The signal loss of 16 dB (Leitungsdämpfung) for downlink (Empfangsrichtung) and 18 dB for uplink (Senderichtung) are quite ok. If you were in Germany, T-Com would allow you DSL6.000. Your signal to noise ratio (SNR, Signal/Rauschtoleranz) of 22dB is also pretty good.

It was very short time, just a couple of minutes...

Do you have any problems with your DSL and transferring data over it? No? Great, everything's fine ;-)

With this modem I've just noticed that the ping is higher of 15-20ms than my alcatel, and sometime I have some packet loss. Here is because I woudl to update hte firmware with the new .99. Someone said that the perforamnce are improoved even with normal ADSL.
What do you think? Better I wait for new firmwares or this is without problem afterall?

I can't tell you anything about the .99-firmware, because it is not yet out for my type of FBF.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.