Is it possible to change the shortcut to access festnetz?

zooster

Mitglied
Punkte für Reaktionen
The combination to access local landline is *11#... is it possible to change it?

No. Why do you want to change it ?

(Of cause almost everything is possible, but I don't think there's an easy way to do so...)

It's because I dont like to type 4 digit, I would be able to access the landline simply pressing 0 or something shorter than *11#. It's annoying to press 4 keys, especially if the telephone doesn't have any direct memory key.
It's weird that the "Auswahl" is not changeable.........

Hi Zooster,
the only thing you can do is to set the main number of one phone to the landline. If you use that phone, calls will be routed via landline by default and you have to dial *12x# to access voip lines with that phone; x from 1 to 0.

Ghostwalker schrieb:
Hi Zooster,
the only thing you can do is to set the main number of one phone to the landline. If you use that phone, calls will be routed via landline by default and you have to dial *12x# to access voip lines with that phone; x from 1 to 0.
How to set the main number of the phone to the landline?? :)

Open the webinterface of your FBF.
Select Telefonie -> Nebenstellen (extensions) -> Choose the extension you want to modify -> Select "Festnetz: <one of your landline numbers>" from the dropdown list directly below "Rufnummer der Nebenstelle".
Then select the line that was selected in this list before in one of the dropdown lists below "zusätzliche Rufnummern" (additional lines)

Thx, omg I have to annoy you just cause AVM doesn't bother to release an eng firm for anneB 7050, I can't believe... Why does AVM suppose that annex B is only in germany???????

AVM is a German company, and their main market seems to be -- oh wonder -- Germany.
Send emails to AVM and request them to translate their firmware to English. Tell them that there are at least some people in the community willing to help them for no or at least very low fees.

Well, strange that this box is purchased and used outside of Germany as well... They should care more of not german people using the 7050 annex B.
They are getting more and more, and they do deserve more attention ;)

BTW, I've sent an e-mail to them. I'll let you know about the answer, stay tuned :)

zooster schrieb:
Well, strange that this box is purchased and used outside of Germany as well... They should care more of not german people using the 7050 annex B.
Zooster, I don't know, where you got your box and information from, but AVM's FritzBox 7050 AnnexB (international version) is available as a product - of course with English user interface :wink:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
OMG man, I need this firmware
Sprache: Deutsch
Dateigröße: 3850 KB
Version: 14.04.01
Build: 06.02.02
Datum: 01.02.2006
for 7050 annexB But in ENGLISH.
If you have it, please just send it!!!:D

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.