Fritzbox 7050 und/and Voipstunt, something is not right...

s2s2

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi

My german is terrible so I've been encouraged by forum member(s) to post in English. I promise to not post any slang. This language will resemble that "horrible" school English I hear complaints about. Which is actually not so bad; have you heard real Americans speak English?

I have Sipgate.de and Voipstunt on a Fritzbox 7050. First, I can get Sipgate working, which requires no intelligence. With all the Wahlregeln [Dialing Rules] set to Sipgate.de, I placed and received phone calls, such as dialing 3456789 or 0303456789, my handy homezone number in Berlin*. The phone is a T-COM 6220 ISDN phone. The firmware on the FritzBox 7050 is 14.04.33.

We wanted to use Sipgate specifically for 0180x - telephone numbers. Also our old Arcor number was carried into Sipgate for free! For flat-rate I added VoipStunt to the Fritzbox 7050 Configuration, and changed Wahlregeln, so Ortsnetz, Ausland, Ferngespräch go through Voipstunt. The rules seem to work, the calls are being sent to VoipStunt, but they only complete successfully if I dial the full international number.

First unknown question from the Fritzbox 7050 about Voipstunt: What is your "Internetrufnummer".
We have no assigned Dial-in VoipStunt number. I made up a number, 0049302345678. Originally I had 11111111 in the box, use of either number seems to make no difference. Is this correct?

Second question: Benutzername and Kennwort: supplied my VoipStunt username and password

Third question: Registrar and Proxy: sip.voipstunt.com

Fourth: "Rufnummernformat anpassen
Diese Vorwahlziffern werden der gewählten Rufnummer vorangestellt"

The fourth setting, rufnummernformat, is not in the VoipStunt.com documentation for configuration of a 7050.

I -think- the translation is, "What do you want the dialing prefix to be?" I have both checked and unchecked all of these boxes, 00 49 0 30, and checked all different combinations. When I dial my handy homezone from my phone, the Fritz correctly understands 3456789 is a Ortsnetz number, and places the call with VoipStunt, but the call doesn't go through on Voipstunt: Voipstunt complains I did not dial the entire international number. The Fritzbox also correctly sends a 0303456789 call to Voipstunt; this also does not work. I get an voice message from Voipstunt, saying I "must dial a 00 and the country code before dialing the number". If I uncheck the Rufnummernformat alltogether, and dial 0303456789 I get some guy at +13034756789. To test this I pay attention, if I can hear the phone system switch to USA dialing tones then I hang up. There are no logs in Voipstunt.com or on the FritzBox 7050 of the calls which do not work, except the call completed to the USA, so I cannot see what the Fritzbox thinks I dialed, nor what VoipStunt received. These last points are the most frustrating. There does not appear to be any technical status log on the Fritzbox.

Lastly, if I dial the long string, *122#0049303456789, or only 0049303456789, then the call completes with VoipStunt. This is the only time the call goes through completely.

Regards. :blonk:

* changed for privacy

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.