[Problem] 7390 does not detect the incoming number (caller ID) on the landline

alexl7

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello everyone, 7390 does not see the subscriber's number on the landline, before there was an old man 7050 and it perfectly identified all incoming numbers, German PBX but an analog line is used, Annex A was selected in the settings, I used different software versions, initially, German software was installed from the box, Annex B, now the international version of the software Annex B is installed, contacts 3 and 6 in the connector are used for connection, according to this description,
although on the old man 7050 contacts 1 and 8 were used, but in 7390 this is the ISDN group,
AVM tips were also used, but this did not help.
Is there a hardware difference between the German and international versions?, or is it possible to use some additional patch to fix this problem?
Thanks in advance!

Anhänge

• Буфер обмена04.jpg
    Буфер обмена04.jpg
    28 KB · Aufrufe: 17
7390 does not see the subscriber's number on the landline, before there was an old man 7050 and it perfectly identified all incoming numbers
Instead of the old man 7390, use the vintage 7050 again for this purpose. :)

That's exactly what I said!;)
Yes, I tried to ground the 7390 and shorten the cable additionally, but unfortunately without result, now I additionally ordered an ADSL splitter to clear the analog channel, but I have a network connection via LAN1 without DSL, so I don’t think that will help, it’s a pity that the quality of AVM products is falling, before they really made very reliable and high-quality things.

They still do, but every electronic may fail sometimes.
And remember when your 7390 has been produced.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.