Which DECT for FBF7270?

zbyka

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hi People,
I need an advise. I need to buy DECT phone which can works with my Fritz 7270. I was thinking about MT-D, but as I noticed this phone has very poor opinions. I need to import phone book from my Fritz to DECT. Do you know such models? Maybe Gigaset? If yes which model? Please advise me which model of DECT is worth to buy and works good with FBF7270.
Thanks in advance

Sorry that I'm wirting in English, but I don't know german very well.

Regards

hi

take a look here

imho is the Gigaset S68H one of the best choices ;)

Can I import PhoneBook from FB to this model?
Regards

I have an S68H connected to the 7270 in use, so I can report my experiences.
You can not import the phonebook from the FB into internal one of the S68H, but you can use the Phonebook of the FB in a special menu, so that you don't really have to import numbers.
Some other nice features are signaling incoming calls (received ones and ones in absence in different lists) and messages on your answering machine, as well as showing the according number (if registered in FB's phonebook).

Kind Regards

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.