Unify System und CP400

johnners

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Good morning, I have a Unify system installed with CP400 handsets and I have 2 incoming lines - 1 line to 1 extension (205) and 1 line to (217)

Is there a way to get both lines to ring on 205 instead of 217, but determine if it's line 1 or line 2 (possibly a different ringtone?)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Yes, that is possible. The setup depends on your "Unity" (sic!) system and whether you have HFA or SIP phones.

[Edit Novize: Needless fullquote of the post directly above deleted according to the forum rules]
We have Unify(whoops) openscape business v2 with HFA phones :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Yes, it's possible.
Each line must ring on a group.
There are only one station (205) in each group.
In the group end parts there is call type 1, 2 or 3 so that the ringtone is differentiated.

Unfortunately my english is not that good but I hope you got it anyway.

Reaktionen: johnners
@TelMike,

Thank you, the phone supplier has set up a virtual station (299) which is the secondary number.
so that has given us a spare handset back but now when we get a call on the second number, it forwards to 205 but is silent now. No idea why its not ringing on 205.

Sorry, just saw your post today.
I didn't really understand what he was trying to achieve with the 299.

if you call the second number, does the call go to 299 or 205?

use: *83 299 *81 205 on a phone witch hat the rights for associated services.
if this does'nt work too, then use *83 299 #81 for canceling the service.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.