4G usbstick with voice

atux_null

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
i have a fritzbox 7390 that i use as router with a 4G usb stick in a remote place that does not have xDSL connectivity. I am using the Huawei 3372s (unlocked) and i got Internet access, without any problem. Since my mobile carrier provides Voice, SMS, Data i would like to ask if there are any known working 4G/5G usb dongles that support Voice and Data.
In the past i had a 3G usb stick that it was supporting voice (Huawei E1550). I had both data and voice on the Fritzbox and it was working fine, but now the provider has stopped the 3G access and i left without voice.
Does anyone know of such usb modem?

Hi, currently i dont know any usb stick with voice over lte support !? But in meantime you can try voice over internet (sip account). This should use the normal data connection for voice, You can try it with sipgate for example.
SMS, no idea...
Thomas

Hi, please look for 4G Systems XS Stick W1208. But basicly the Fritzbox 7390 is NOT compatible with all kind of LTE-Sticks. You need a newer model (7490, 7590 ...).

Voice over LTE is a special Feature but a normal Voice- Feature and LTE- Data may work with a 4GSytems XSStick W1208 also in a Fritz!Box 7390. Only while phoning via SIM, the Stick switches to UMTS or while Missing to 2G/Edge the Data-Line.
LG

Reaktionen: Micha0815
thanks a lot for your replies. that means i have to buy a Fritzbox that supports firmware 7.x and the 4GSytems XSStick W1208 in order to get Voice and Data from my SIM card.

Ja, korrekt. Aber der Stick nutzt nie VoLTE sondern fällt bei Anrufen auf UMTS oder GSM zurück, je nachdem was verfügbar ist.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.