[Frage] Fritz box 7240 with ANNEX A

archiewei

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello guys,

I have a Fritzbox 7240 with the original Firmware-Version 73.04.87. I wanted to change the Annex B to Annex A and also the language to English.

I am trying to use Speed to Fritz to do that but there is a problem below:
Download failed - ftp://download.avm.de/fritz.box/fri...eutsch/FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7240.73.04.80.image -> error code 8
Unable to retrieve file 'FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7240.73.04.80.image'
Please download the file to the following directory:
/home/fritz/Desktop/speed-to-fritz/Firmware.orig
No image for processing. Press 'ENTER' to return to the calling shell.

According to the script I found the 7240 firmware 240.73.04.80 had been removed and instead of 73.04.87. But even I downloaded 73.04.80 from other website, putting it in the Firmware.orig folder, the problem was still there.

My question is how can I modify the download link to the new one? Is there any other solution?

BTW, I am just a beginner of linux and using MAC OS 10.6.3 with Vmware.

Millions of thanks!:D:p

7240 Reboot....

Finally I can change the firmware but after upload the new firmware to the box, it was just reboot and reboot again...

Here is my setting, anyone tell me what is the problem?

7240.png

Thank you!;)

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.