Fritzbox 7050 hardware error

sirkubax

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello,

Sorry if I this topic was discussed on forum, but my german is not good, so i couldn't find any info.

Here is my problem.

Something "burned" in my FBF.
Actulaly i "almost" know that this is module that generate 60V voltage for phone ring (signal that rings when the phone call "arrive/is incoming")

I have NO incoming phone signal (ringing).

My fritzbox work correct, if i call myself to me from my mobile to my landline number and i pick up the phone when diode "landline" is green, i can talk and the phone call is correct, but i don't have signal of incaming call.
I can also call out from home over VoIP or Landline, so fritzbox works good.

Day ago i had some troubles with my home telephone and i changed ports in FBF from FON1 to FON2 and after that it crashed - as i realized later, the pin 1 and pin 2 in port FON2 (RJ 11) were connected - so it is hardware error on 99%.

Here is my question.
If anybody have description of the FBF 7050 mainboard because i could posibly repair it myself if i would have it.
or
Do you have any other ideas how to repair it ( i foget to mantion - it has nothing to do with "react to all numbers setting in "extention - it is checked")
or
Have you got idea what would be the cost of sending it to AVM for repair?

Thanks in advance for all your ideas
sirkubax

........what would be the cost of sending it to AVM........
I think buying it at some auction house might be much cheaper (guessing from ca. ¤ 35,- upwards) - unless you can use the 5 year guarantee from AVM.

For the proof of warranty towards AVM, the serial number of the box is sufficient. There is no need of an invoice etc.

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.