FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN.03.62.recover-image.exe request

waxord

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello,

I hope some of you speak english :) I have baught two fritzbox fon wlan one for me and one for my friend with version 03.62 installed, then I noticed a new version of the firmware on the avm site, I decided to install the new verison and since then, it does not recognize the adsl anymore :mad:

So I tried with the one of my friend who did not upgrade and it still works... So it is the upgrade who does not work. I saw other post on the forum who indicated that with the belgium providers, the new avm firmware does not work, so I took contact with the avm helpdesk to send me the recovery image, but they have not kept a copy of the recovery tool of that version :mad: and send me the oldest one that they had.. the FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN.03.91.recover-image.exe but it still does not work... They then told me that a copy of the recovery tool was on the cd-rom that I received with it, but it is not the case.

Does anyone of you could tell me where I can find a copy of that recovery tool version, I made some research on google but did not find anything :(

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

There is a file available in the forum called "downgrade2.tar" which works for some models. I suggest that one of the experts in the forum confirms that this file also works for your box. If yes, just load it as an update and reload the old firmware after that.

Hello, thanks for the quick response...

Yes, I've seen that file, but I don't know how exactly it works because my german is not that good...

Thanks...

No problem.

You use the downgrade2.tar or if requierd downgrade.tar as a normal Firmwareupdate.
It will give an error message that sounds like
"Errors occourd: No Error"

The the file hast set the internal Versionnumber to "0" so you can use any firmware update.

Hello Herges,

Thanks for the explanation, I've tried with downgrade2.tar and with downgrade.tar, I had the message kein fehler, but when I went back to the fritzbox menu I still see Version 08.04.01, so I think it does not work on my fritzbox fon wlan. It is maybe because I have change it from annex b to annex A ?

Are there any possibilities to downgrade ? :idea:

Thanks.

Did you try to install an old firmware?
Ignore what is written there in the web interface.
Maybe the only disable the firmware-number-check.

Yes, I've tried with both and I had and it told me that message : Die angegebene Datei enthält eine Firmware-Version, die älter ist als die momentan aktive Firmware. :noidea:

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.