FBF7050 and internal ISDN PBX

jkrzyszt

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Helo,

I am trying to integrate my existing ISDN PBX (TELES.iPBX 4TR Box) with my new Fritz!Box Fon WLan 7050. Up to now the PBX has been set up without automatic outside dialing, so my users are used to dial 0 for outside line access and an extension number for internal calls.
I have connected FBF to the ISDN line and the PBX to the FBF S0 port. I have configured FBF extensions without auto outside dialing, so they behave like we are used to: dial 0 for outside line, 1/2/3 for Fon1/2/3, 51/52/53/54 for PBX port 1/2/3/4. It works.
Now I am trying to setup the FBF and/or the old PBX in such a way that PBX users can hear the dial tone from the FBF and than dial numbers the same way. Is it possible?

Janusz

It have spent several hours trying to solve this problem before I decided to ask a question on the forum. And then, it took me only few minutes to find the solution.

I have programmed PBX extensions for automatic outside dial using "0**" sequence. It works. Now I am completly satisfied with my new FBF.

Cheers,
Janusz

Helo,

I have found that my solution has one limitation: when a PBX user calls another PBX user, both B channels are occupied. It would be better if such calls are made internally on the PBX. To achieve this, I must not use automatic outside dialing, so I am back on start.

I have considered using quick dial numbers to reach both groups of analog ports. My old PBX can store them as 8xx, so I can use the so called vaniti codes on FBF to use the same numbers on both devices. On FBF it works: I can dial 801/2/3 for FBF Fon1/2/3 and 851/2/3/4 for PBX ports.

On the PBX, I have stored 0**1/2/3 sequences as 801/2/3 quick dial numbers, but it does not work. After dialing one of these numbers, all I get is outside line dial tone. Does anyone have an idea what else coud I try to get the expected result?

Janusz

Hi
I don't know you PBX (TELES.iPBX 4TR Box), but on some PBX, set up WITH automatic outside dialing, you can dial internal numbers after pressing "R" or **
So in your case: keep the automatic outside dialing, and press R51 or **51 etc...
Just a tooght ..

Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.