FritzBox 7490 PPPoE pass-through and Dect Telephones

AKH271117

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello Group members and experts,

We have a O2 DSL Corporate connection (DSL+ISDN) through FritzBox 7490. We have 10 reserved telephone numbers from the service provider out of which we use 6. The tele

Recently, we have installed a firewall Cisco ASA5505. We enabled PPPoE pass-through in the FritzBox and made it like a Bridge Modem. But, all the telephones at that moment stopped working. We called O2, who was not able to support and asked to contact AVM helpline. I do not have any satisfactory resolution from AVM Support.

Can you please help me so that our phones work? I am suspecting that Dect phones will not work with PPPoE pass-through. We need to use VoiP phones. If that case, the phones will be connected to the Internet lin and will work.

Pease help me to figure out a solution.

Thanks in advance!

AKH

Ports in use have been checked?

Hi MuP, Thanks for the reply.....

Did you mean the physical ports in the Fritzbox? I think they are working. In the panel, the two lights for Internet and Telefone are off, Info is red and Power, WLAN are green.

To check, I also ran diagnostics in FritzBox. It shows 3 problems:
1. FritzOS not latest
2. No IPv4 Internet connection (I think this is due to PPPoE pass-through). Internet works.
3. 9 telephone numbers, none registered. I will check this again: I will delete all the allotted numbers and reregister the Fritzfones.

But I am not sure if this is the real problem, because the phones were working until the moments before we activated PPPoE.

I hope I could answer your questions.

Best Regards,

Oh, sorry for beeing a smacktard ;)

I meant the logical ports to be used.

Hi MuP, can you please let me know how I can check this? Sorry but, I am a newbie.

The F!B have to be the Router, if it will only a DSL-Modem, the System will noch 'dial in' to the Telefon-Provider, so there will be no working VoIP-Connection available.

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
rumus001genuine
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.